**NOTE: This bottle only suits certain Aqua Cooler units as below
This convenient refillable water cooler bottle fits all Aqua Cooler "Odyssey and Oasis" coolers. It has a capacity of 10 Litres and contains one disposable filter which reduces chlorine taste and odour. Replacement water cooler filters can be purchased using the link below. It has a fill rate of 4L/h and a recommended filter lifetime of 3 months.
The filter contains five stages; activated carbon, mineral stone, silicon, mineral ball and ceramic disk. These reduce sediment, and chlorine taste/odour and produce great tasting, fresh filtered water.
- Remove the cover of the outer container
- Place the filters in cold water and let them soak for approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash the outer container and inner bucket sections with soap and cold water before first use, and regularly thereafter.
- Assemble the filter cups tightly on the inner bucket and then fit them back into the outer container. *Gaskets must rest securely around the filters to avoid leakage.
- Place the ceramic disk and cloth covering the inner bucket and screw on the disc cover.
- Place the inner bucket into the outer container.
- Fill the inner bucket completely with water and wait until the filtered water has collected in the outer bucket. Empty the outer bucket and repeat this step again. Upon filling the inner bucket for the third time replace the lid and enjoy a glass of freshly filtered water.
When to change your filters
It is important to change these filters before they are exhausted. It is recommended to replace your filter every 3 months. These filters are certified for 2,700L).
Cleaning Your Water Filtration System
The outside of the water filtration system can be wiped with a damp cloth at any time. When the Multi-level filter is being replaced you should rinse out the inner and outer buckets. Please note these parts are not dishwasher safe.
Being away for extended periods of time
When not using the water filter system for more than a week or going on vacation it is recommended that you always drain out any residual water before use again. Never empty the outer bucket before going away as the filter will dry out.
Useful Tips & Precautions
- Never filter hot water or use it to clean your filters
- Never remove the water filtration system to fill the sink. Always use a pitcher to fill the system.
- This unit is not dishwasher safe.
- Water filtering speed can become a little slow when the quantity of water in the outer bucket increases. Dirty ceramic disks may also cause a decrease in speed.
- Keep your unit in a dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Please make sure to clean the inner bucket regularly to avoid dirt and calcium build-up.