The COVID-19 Antigen Test Cassette is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in anterior nasal swabs. It is used to aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection that may lead to COVID-19 disease.
Specification- 1. Each test can only be used once
- 2. Interpretation of any result after 20 minutes may result in wrong test results
- 3. Children aged 2 to 15 years old should have their samples collected and tested by an adult. Do not use the test for anyone under 2 years of age
- 4. A positive result cannot determine whether you are infectious
- 5. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or coinfection with other viruses.
- 6. If the result is positive?one must still confirm the results immediately by a laboratory PCR test.
- 7. False negative results are more likely to occur if the test is performed after 5 days of symptom onset
- 8. False negative results are more likely to occur in the later phase of infection and in asymptomatic individuals
- 9. A negative result does not rule out infection with another type of respiratory virus
- 10. Negative results does not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and the person not being infectious.
Feature- This product is sold in Box of 1 or Box of 5 - 98% Accuracy
- Results in under 15 minutes
- Clinical Sensitivity: High Sensitivity
- Easy to follow instructions